Who Needs CPR BLS/First Aid: Home Health Care, School Nurse, Physical Therapy, CNA, PT, PTA, Pharmacy, LPN, RN, EMT, etc... You may also need First Aid along with your BLS card.
This is a two Online Module Class and Skills Check. One for BLS/CPR and one for Heartsaver First Aid.
At the end of this combination class (same day), each student will receive a BLS and a First Aid Certification Card from the American Heart Association (valid for a full 2-year period).
You will learn:
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Critical concepts of high-qualityCPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR andAED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway*
CPR instruction includes high-quality compressions, airway management, breathing, and how to use a mask.
First Aid instruction includes bandaging, bleeding, wounds, choking, shock, seizure, fainting, broken bones, sprains, burns, bites, stings, poison, and temperature-related conditions, to name a few.
Step 1: Complete your registration. Choose a scheduled time or a private session (an addtional $25 fee applies).
Step 2: Take Online Modules. Follow instructions in confirmation email (check your spam folder). You have registered for two separate Online modules. One for BLS and one for First Aid.
Step 3: Print your online certifications of completion. Print and bring this certificate with you or email your certificate to email@example.com.
Step 4: Attend your skills practice and skill test. With your online course complete and completion certificate in hand, attend your scheduled course with one of our AHA instructor.